Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sad

Just got a call from Belgium. Have not been selected for the job. It is hard to digest failure.

After note: After initial shock (I have always thought of me as a SUPERMAN, who does not fail, when he wants to succeed), I have been able injest the news of rejection (still not sure, if ill be able to digest it though). Annoying part was that I already had made it clear about not having any experience with computers applications in initial telephonic interview, and the reason that they gave me for rejection was lack of experience with computer application. Although I do not like to swear usually, this has pushed me on the verge of swearing.

This failure has got the stubborn person out of me. Now its the time to get my boxing pairs out. Its fight. Play hard. Remembering Baxi's words (although later learned similar thing has been said in some movie). Life is like a boxing match. Its not how hard you can hit, but how much you can take makes difference in winning and loosing. Miss my diary, which is back in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment