Thursday 16 December 2010

Winter

Its a long time since I wrote anything. I just got the feedback form some of my friends for the story I wrote. Like I felt, it needs major re-writing.

Anyways, I have got a job for the time being (alas, its in the lab). But that has prevented me to write thesis. By the time I come back home and cook and eat, m too tired to do anything else (except of course, watch series). Watched The Practice, a series based on courtroom. Was nice. Felt some of the storylines/episodes were pathetic attempts to preach authors thinking to masses. Watching Bones now, it is OK for time kill.


Also, the winter is here in full force. It has been snowing like hell. The idea of walking to the college makes me sick. Couple of the pics (Blackberry rocks!!!) I took walking back from college. 
Enhanced by Zemanta


Miss going out with friends and having tea at local shop at 3 in night during cold winter nights. Miss being out of cash during month ends. Miss sitting in hostel canteen for hours, without purpose. Miss being cared for by room-mates. Miss having right to be angry on friends for minor things. Guys, the work life is over-rated. The only good thing is I am earning (well, for the time being atlest). 

After note: The dimples of Tamara Taylor, playing  Dr. Camille Saroyan in The bones are worth looking over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment