Thursday 24 March 2011

Beauty and Brains

I do not know if this is true, but heard someone say it (probably my father) and it was damm funny. As you might be aware, Mr. George Bernard Shaw, considered one of the most intelligent person in England was not the most handsome of the person. The story goes like this, once in some party a very (I would like to think it would be a very very) pretty lady told Bernard Shaw that perhaps they should get married. Perplexed Shaw asks for the reason and the lady answers, it would be perfect, with me so beautiful and you so intelligent, we would have perfect kids, the ones which are most beautiful and intelligent. Now the response of Shaw is awesome. He says, pardon me lady, I dont think the risk is worth taking, what happens if our kids have my beauty and your intelligence!!! 

2 comments: